Saturday, October 22, 2011

Knock, knock

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Christmas
Dad, why is mom running around the house screaming?

With the holidays knocking on the door, I took a look around the house.  Soon relatives will be coming through the door presents and food in hand.  I thought now is the time to get a few things done that I have put off.  The dining room chairs have seen better days.  With just 2 yards fabric (for 6 seats) and a little elbow grease, I can transform the chairs to look clean and new.  A new tablecloth or place mats will brighten up the table.  Maybe I'll use a bold oil cloth or cotton print. 
Oh, those couch cushions are so saggy.  They desperately need new foam inside. I can wash the covers while the foam is out of them. 
Since some of the relatives are staying with us, I will need extra sleep pads.  Econo Sales sells foam pads that roll up nicely to store out of the way. 
This will keep me busy for a while.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment